August 14, 2008

Favorite Names of the 2008 Olympic Swimmers


I am an Olympics addict. I love the fierce competition, the uplifting moments, and the huge variety of sports. But what I had to share with you are the wonderful variety of names I’ve heard from all over the globe. If you are in need of some naming inspiration, look no further than the NBC broadcast of tonight’s events. But be careful: I tell my husband I can stop watching the Olympics whenever I want...it’s just that I never want to stop.




Favorite names from qualifying Olympic swimmers
Included is first and last name, and country represented
Girls

Antonella Bogarin (Argentina)

Aurelie Muller (France)

Bronte Barratt (Australia)

Cassandra Patten (Great Britain)

Chloe Sutton (U.S.)

Jiao Liuyang (China)

Kirsty Coventry (Zimbabwe)

Kylie Palmer (Australia)

Kristel Kobrich (Chile)

Larisa Ilchenko (Russia)

Lisbeth Trickett (Australia)

Natalie Coughlin (U.S.)

Nataliya Samorodina (Ukraine)

Rebecca Soni (U.S.)

Shayne Reese (Australia)
Boys

Alexander Sukhorukov (Russia)

Brenton Rickard (Australia)

Cullen Jones (U.S.)

Damian Blaum (Argentina)

Eamon Sullivan (Australia)

Garrett Weber-Gale (U.S.)

Gilles Rondy (France)

Grant Hackett (Australia)

Hayden Stoeckel (Australia)

Ky Hurst (Australia)

Leith Brodie (U.S.)

Park Tae-Hwan (South Korea)

Patrick Murphy (Australia)

Ryan Lochte (U.S.)

Takeshi Matsuda (Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment