December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

While this message is posted, I'll be away enjoying the holiday with my family in the Rocky Mountains. Thank God for a much needed vacation! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday as well. Now that the end of the year is only a few days away, I'm looking forward to keeping Nameisms up to date, because baby names are one thing I don't need a vacation from!

Here's what you can expect in the next few posts:
  • The most popular baby names and name lists on Nameisms from 2008
  • A post featuring the name of the Denver area's first baby of 2009 (Read last year's if you'd like)
  • Of course, regular weekly postings featuring alternating boys' and girls' baby names.
    If you can't find the name you'd like to see by using the search field in the gray bar at the top of the blog, please suggest the name. Or, you can email me at nameisms [at] gmail [dot] com.

Not ready to move on from the holidays? Me neither! Check out this list of seasonal and holiday baby names, which could be used all year round. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I Recently came across your blog through Google and found it to be informative and interesting, Really it's a fantastic blog. Good job keep it up.....

    oh ya.. I have similiar blog like you on Baby Solution , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you… and we can share each other. thank you… ;-)

    Keep up the great work!!!!!

    http://101babysolution.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete